So Im banging the music, played some Placebo, some Coldplay, then some deep electronika, AIR, Felix Laband and Booka Shade with some Prodigy to round thing off. Next is some Trentemøller or maybe some early Tiësto. Anyway Im browsing the 'Everyone Is An Art Director' blog, and come across Ivans work and immediately loved it, because its so... very colourful! And. Neon. How could I resist. How could I? I couldnt. Thats why its here. I cant resist bright colours. Even though when I draw I usually use a very minimalist colour scheme. I love colour, but in moderation. Im a huge fan of minimalism as you can tell from the blog design, I stripped this bitch down to her undies. I deleted all unnecessary code, blogroll, adpsace, dates, all of it. All i wanted was the space for my images and text. Anyway I wouldn't mind having a front house door like this. Super futuristic. Ivan if you reading this I think you so cool man, keep up the good work. More on Ivan below.

'Ivan Navarro views his work as building upon the unresolved aspects of minimalism, striving to engage viewer interaction and highlight the social and political factors that inherently lie within formal composition.'

Link: www.ivan-navarro.com












1 Comments:

  1. Para

    Your Blog Amazes Me ever Time I Come Here. When Am I Going To See You Again?

     

Post a Comment