From the beginning, I already knew I wanted the artwork to be dark and broody, just like the music used. I wanted to use photography because I thought that a 'behind the scenes' kind of thing would work well. I love that kind of thing, on movies, on albums, on any creative project really, the behind the scenes are always the funnest stuff to check out. I think its because sometimes art and creative shit can come off as very pretentious. Trust me I know.

I sometimes read blogs everyday for half of the day, so I see a lot of creative things being carried out and sometimes you just skip stuff because you just like 'whatever dude, keep it real man'. But when you see the behind the scenes stuff it makes you realize that real people with real thoughts and real emotions was involved. Im generalizing here, but I know you know what I mean.

More photos after the drop.










All photos taken by me (and Inshaaf), but if you want to take it and use it for something else, go for it. I don't mind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment