And its four months later and BOOOOOOOOM!!! Im back. With some new artwork that Im currently digging. I should win the award for the most inconsistent blogger. I should win it, but I know I wont. I don't win awards. Im not good at stuff like that. I am good at finding cool and pretty visuals though. Its what I do. I say I love alot of things, but what I truly and honestly love with all of my simple existence is art. Pure art. You know the kind. The art made by people not necessarily artists, that actually do it for the love of making art. You know the kind. You've seen it before.

That photo taken by that person, and that photo turns out to be the best thing you have seen the whole day. Thats that real art Im talking about. Not the art piece owned by some white family who lives in Camps Bay, who also has it hanging in the South African Museum. Anyways.

Im going to try to keep it simple. Below is a couple of pretty looking pictures that I like. Look at it, download it. Make it your iPhone wallpaper. Email it to your friends. Follow the link and read up about the artist. Email the artist and tell them how much you enjoy and appreciate it. Copy the artwork to your flash and store it in a folder called 'New Downloads' where you store all you new mp3 downloads. Do as you wish.

'Do as thou wilt. It is the whole of the law.'

Daniel Heidkamp

Dont know much about the dude. Except that I really really like his painting style (Im obviously no art critic) and his colour palette is pretty cool as well. So childlike. I like it. For more be sure to check out his website. There are other links to follow on there to find out more on the artist. Im feeling lazy so. You go check it out. Have fun.

www.danielheidkamp.com










2 Comments:

  1. @machinebrain

    He id a cool artist this daniel person. Cool blog also.

     
  2. PsyTrooper.

    love the art that you used man, the color and composition of the pieces are admirable.

     

Post a Comment